This concentrated gel, yellowish in color, contains 1% retinol to help improve the appearance of aged skin and reduce pigmentation from UV damaged skin.
Retail 1 fl oz (30ml)
Skin Type Indications:
Ageing skin, or skin requiring rejuvenation.
– Not recommended for extremely sensitive skin types (i.e. rosacea or very dehydrated skin.
– Pregnant or nursing mothers
– Do not apply if using Retin-A®, Renova®, Accutane® or glycolic acid
FIND A CLINIC
SD39 alcohol, deionized water, retinol, polysorbate 20, aminomethyl propanol
– Improves the appearance of blemishes (intended for limited use)
– Conditions the skin prior to surgery
– Repairs sun damage
– Works to rebuild aging or damaged skin
Feature Ingredients and their Known Benefits:
Counteracts skin aging and improves the appearance of UV damaged skin.
How To Use
Use only under supervision of a skin care professional. Note that each individual may metabolize Vitamin A differently. A period of acclimation to this strength of Vitamin A may be necessary. See recommended use schedule below.
Evenings 1, 2, 3:
Apply small amount on entire face and neck between 9 and 11PM.
Evenings 4, 5, 6, 7:
Allow the skin to rest; use Hydrating Cream in place of Vitamin A Gel.
Alternate 3 nights on and then 4 nights off for six weeks.
The goal is to build tolerance so that client can use product consistently for 5 nights without signs of dryness or irritation. NOTE: Do not use if erythema is present. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
If excessive erythema and flaking occur, reduce frequency of use. If no improvement after one day, discontinue use completely and see your skin care professional.